Founded in 1989 by Agnès Desfosses and directed by Laurent Dupont since 2014, ACTA creates and presents shows for young and very young audiences in France and abroad. ACTA brings together different artistic languages (song, dance, acrobatics, texts by authors, photographs) on the stage.
- “P’tit Land Art” Exhibition at the Erik Orsenna LibraryThe Erik Orsenna library (Villiers-le-Bel) is hosting Marc Pouyet’s “P’tit Land Art” exhibition from 20 JUNE to 1 JULY. An encounter with the artist will be held on Wednesday 28 June at 3pm.
- 2023 Community Project: Land Art EncountersFocus on ACTA’s 2023 annual community project, in connection with Laurent Dupont’s next diptych on the theme of trees.
- Erasmus+ : 7th learning activity in AlmereA look back at the penultimate learning activity of our Erasmus+ training project in Almere, during the festival of performances for 0-6 year olds 2Turvenhoog
- “Presence / Absence” workshops and early years staff training in the Creuse countyIn partnership with Creuse Confluence, ACTA offered artistic workshops, training and performances of the show “Là…Pas Là !” to children and professionals from partner organisations.
- “Plus riche que moi, y’a pas !” at the French National AssemblyAgnès Desfosses and Thierry Gary were invited to the French National Assembly for a screening of their film “Plus riche que moi, y’a pas!” – Un souvenir d’avenir
- “Berceuses d’Art’gile” : artistic workshops in Montrevault-sur-ÈvreIn collaboration with Scènes de Pays and the commune of Montrevault-sur-Èvre, the artists of “L’Autre de Moi” conducted 2 weeks of artistic workshops.