Responding to requests from partners, ACTA regularly offers training projects for early childhood and cultural staff.
- “Presence / Absence” workshops and early years staff training in the Creuse countyIn partnership with Creuse Confluence, ACTA offered artistic workshops, training and performances of the show “Là…Pas Là !” to children and professionals from partner organisations.
- A training project in GrignyTraining and reflection project on practices around the artistic awakening of toddlers led by Laurent Dupont in Grigny.
Training sessions offered before, during and after the PREMIÈRES RENCONTRES festival to the cultural and early childhood staff of partner cities.
– Training session for early childhood professionals in Goussainville as part of a Premiers Regards Premiers Pas project funded by the DRAC Île-de-France
– Training and workshops for artists on lullabies in Brazil as part of the Premier Regard festival
– Training for early childhood and cultural professionals as part of the Lullabies project with Margotte Fricoteaux and Corinne Zongo-Wable.
– Training for early childhood staff from the 5th and 13th arrondissements of Paris as part of the DASCO DFPE project from November 2020 to June 2021, with an intervention by Sylvie Rayna
– Participation of Laurent Dupont in the Scientific Committee of the City of Paris under the direction of Mrs Giampino to enhance professional practices with children and families concerning language, speech, languages and cultural openness within Parisian establishments with regard to scientific knowledge and the various existing projects to define together educational and pedagogical orientations with all the establishments of the City of Paris
– IFAP Sarcelles training for childcare assistants
– Training “How to be an actor in a cultural project within a group” – City of St-Denis (Chaher Ibrahim – Najat Galliot) and the early childhood department (Hélène Plenon-Planel)
– Early childhood training as part of the World Festival of Puppet Theatres in Charleville Mézières
– Interdepartmental training on early childhood performing arts organised by the Garges-lès-Gonesse town hall (95) at the Espace Lino Ventura
– Training course “La voix des jardins” (day of vocal experimentation and invention of calligrams) coordinated by the Nova Villa association in Reims (51)
– Forum des associations de Villiers-le-Bel (95)
– Workshops and training in conjunction with the CAF du Finistère
– Le Furet training in Strasbourg
– Training for early childhood professionals in Cavaillon (84)
– Workshop/training as part of the “En Corps (E)crits” tour at Onyx – Scène Conventionnée pour la Danse in Saint-Herblain (44)
– Invitation to the Reunion Island for training sessions in the framework of the Zetinsel festival