Founded in 1989 by Agnès Desfosses and directed by Laurent Dupont since 2014, ACTA creates and presents shows for young and very young audiences in France and abroad. ACTA brings together different artistic languages (song, dance, acrobatics, texts by authors, photographs) on the stage.
- The “P’tit Land Art” exhibition in Claye-Souilly !The “P’tit Land Art” exhibition continues its tour of the Greater Paris region from 4 to 18 November at the library l’Orangerie in Claye-Souilly.
- Land Art Encounters: the autumn workshopsFrom 4 to 6 October, it was the turn of the organisations and residents of the centre of Villiers-le-Bel to meet Marc Pouyet and create their own works of land art.
- “Ptit Land Art” exhibition continues at the Aimé Césaire libraryMarc Pouyet’s “P’tit Land Art” exhibition will be on show at the Aimé Césaire multimedia library in early autumn. It will be accompanied by workshops in nursery schools and children’s play centres, and a meeting with the artist on 4 October at 3pm.
- Land Art Encounters: Exhibition at Maison des ServicesLand art pulsates to the sound of children’s laughter! After an enjoyable collection of natural elements and remarkable diligence in the creation of their mandalas, the children are being highlighted in a photo exhibition at the Maison des Services in Villiers-le-Bel until 17 September 2023.
- Land Art Encounters: WorkshopsHere’s a look back at the Land Art workshops held in June 2023 in Villiers-le-Bel for toddlers, who had fun playing with different natural materials and creating their own mandalas, all in good humour and laughter.
- Erasmus +: 8th learning activity in EdinburghA look back at the photos of the shows and workshops from our last learning activity of our Erasmus+ training project in Edinburgh.