ACTA regularly responds to the demands of partners programming its productions for shorter, more ad-hoc projects across all of France.
- “Presence / Absence” workshops and early years staff training in the Creuse countyIn partnership with Creuse Confluence, ACTA offered artistic workshops, training and performances of the show “Là…Pas Là !” to children and professionals from partner organisations.
- “Berceuses d’Art’gile” : artistic workshops in Montrevault-sur-ÈvreIn collaboration with Scènes de Pays and the commune of Montrevault-sur-Èvre, the artists of “L’Autre de Moi” conducted 2 weeks of artistic workshops.
- Continuing our work in the Centre-Val-de-Loire regionWe are back in the Centre Val-de-Loire region in 2022 for cultural actions around the show “L’Autre de Moi”.
- Around Trees 2022Cultural action project carried out in a secondary school and a high school in Villiers-le-Bel and Gonesse around trees
- First looks, first steps: workshops in Goussainville’s early childhood centresACTA facilitated a series of workshops and trainings in partnership with Goussainville’s Early Childhood service
- CLEAJE 2019 – 2021Between the end of 2018 and 2021, ACTA, along with two other companies, carried out actions (workshops and training) with young children and early childhood professionals in the Haut Val-d’Oise as part of a CLEAJE project.
- Été culturel 2020Following a period of isolation due to confinement, artistic actions were carried out as part of the “Cultural Summer” in Villiers-le-Bel and Beaumont-sur-Oise around listening to and awakening the youngest children around 3 cycles: water, air and earth.
- Action to fight against poverty in the Centre-Val-de-Loire regionThe artists of the show “Là…Pas Là!” proposed a series of workshops and trainings related to the theme presence/absence, in partnership with the DRAC Centre-Val-de-Loire
– as part of the European Erasmus project entitled “Artists in training: art and early childhood”
– parent-child artistic activities on the theme of “Early childhood and parenthood” at the Bourdarria crèche in Saint-Ouen (93) by Laurent Dupont with the support of the Conseil départemental de Seine-Saint-Denis
– as part of the Sons… Jardins secrets tour in La Roche-sur-Yon and Clermont-Ferrand
– as part of the tour of L’Avoir! Ode chantée au savon in Auxerre
– as part of the tour of L’Avoir! Ode chantée au savon in Rezé (44) and Ivry-sur-Seine (94)
– as part of the Archipel tour in Fosses (95)
– Theatre in secondary schools in partnership with the Conseil Départemental du Val d’Oise: at Collège Saint-Exupéry in Villiers-le-Bel
– as part of the “En Corps” tour in Gentilly and Granville
– as part of the tour of “L’Avoir! Ode chantée au Savon” in Caen, Quimper and other towns in Finistère and at the Babelut festival (Neerpelt, Belgium)
– interventions in Argenteuil (95)
– Theatre in secondary schools in partnership with the Conseil Départemental du Val d’Oise: in 3 secondary schools: Collège Henri Wallon in Garges-lès-Gonesse / Collège St Exupéry in Villiers-le-bel / Collège Doisneau in Gonesse