Every year, ACTA carries out an annual community project in Villiers-le-Bel and/or the Communauté d’Agglomération Roissy Pays de France, always linked to its upcoming production.
- 2023 Community Project: Land Art EncountersFocus on ACTA’s 2023 annual community project, in connection with Laurent Dupont’s next diptych on the theme of trees.
- The Lullabies 2021 – 2023A summary of the ACTA 2021-2023 territory project, in connection with the creation of “L’Autre de Moi”
- “Presence / Absence” Project 2020The community engagement project around the production “Là…Pas Là !” on the theme of presence/absence
- Carnet de saveursCommunity engagement project carried out before the creation of “A Vos Saveurs” in 2018, proposing theatre/slam and art workshops mixing art and cooking throughout the year.
- Jardins intérieurs, jardins d’intérieurThis 2017 community project is a continuation of the actions carried out the previous year around “Sons…Jardins Secrets”.
- “Sons…Jardins Secrets” : Community engagement projectThis intergenerational project was carried out in 2016 before the creation of “Sons…Jardins Secrets”, around the garden, nature, intimacy and imagination
– A unifying project to open up to creation “Dans les yeux des autres“. Implementation of theatrical writing workshops through expressive experiences that emphasise slamming, singing, music and dance.
The teenagers were able to take part in the Avignon Festival, a trip organised by Scène d’Enfance et d’Ailleurs with over 400 young people.
Beneficiaries (excluding spectators at the performance): 39 inhabitants (teenagers/adolescents outside of school time) and two classes of fourth grade.
Partners: Cultural Service and Youth Service of the City of Villiers-le-Bel, Colleges, Imaj, Maisons de quartiers of the City of Villiers-le-Bel, the company Dk-Bel.